Living Arrows ~ Week 1 2019

Ooooh would you look at that, I am actually doing a Living Arrows post week 1 for the first time ever! I really want to keep up with these posts this year as I absolutely love looking back on all the memories. Each week I will share my favourite photo of the kids that hopefully captures the magic of childhood.

You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth
Kahlil Gibran

These girls of mine have been inseparable this week, Ava is loving the fact that Poppy can walk now, not entirely sure Poppy loves being bossed about but she seems happy to go along with it for now. I love watching them play together, definitely a fuzzy heart moment, I’ve noticed this happening more and more and it’s so lovely to watch. They are really going to miss each other when Ava goes back to nursery tomorrow!

I have been determined this Christmas break to get us all together more. For those that don’t know, I have an older son, he doesn’t feature much on here, mainly because he’s a typical teenager that spends most of his time in his room or with his mates. He has had fun week of cinema trips being bossed about by his little sisters!

We have no solid plans for the upcoming week as yet which is quite nice after the hectic festive period. I’m sure we will venture somewhere local and preferably free to get the kids some fresh air though.

I hope you all have a lovely week whatever you are up to.

Living Arrows

11 Comments

1. January 7, 2019 / 7:47 pm

Love that second photo of them. I hope the transition back to nursery goes well. Olivia isnโ€™t a fan of being back.

2. January 7, 2019 / 8:40 pm

What a gorgeous photo of them together in the pram!! It’s lovely when they start playing together because they want to and not because they have to.

3. January 7, 2019 / 10:37 pm

Oh such sweet photos – I remember this age well when the kids went to Nursery. Oh how I miss those times.

4. angiemwebster77
    January 8, 2019 / 1:17 pm

You’re girls are absolutely gorgeous. It sounds like you all had lots of fun over the Christmas break. #livingarrows

5. January 8, 2019 / 7:42 pm

Aw lovely photos! I am new to finding your blog through Donna’s linky. I love living arrows and am also determined to stick to it this year. So I hope i do its one of my favourite linky’s. xx

6. January 11, 2019 / 10:22 am

Oh my gosh your girls are the cutest! I’m so pleased you managed to join in for the first week of the year and I can’t wait to see them grow week on week – your photos are beautiful! x

7. January 12, 2019 / 10:43 pm

Hope the nursery run went okay? Kipper really struggled after the two weeks off. I also hope you managed to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Although it has been really cold here. Love the second photo of them together x

8. January 13, 2019 / 6:29 pm

Aww, it looks like they’re so close, bless them. You’ve taken some lovely photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Louise x

9. January 13, 2019 / 10:42 pm

It sounds like you had a lovely week. The photos are lovely – that first one of them in the tent is adorable. #LivingArrows

10. January 13, 2019 / 11:24 pm

The little sisters look adorable. Keep taking pictures of them while you still can because soon enough, they will be like their brother too.