Making Dreams Come True With Disney Baby Clothing

Making Dreams Come True With Disney Baby Clothing

I’ve been a huge fan of Disney for as long as I can remember. I love the films, the music, just the whole magic of it. One of the best things about having children is getting to indulge in my love of Disney all over again. Ava is showing signs of loving Disney already which makes my heart very happy. I feel very lucky to have 2 beautiful girls to share my love of Disney princesses with. I’m so excited for afternoons watching our favourites movies and learning lyrics to all our favourite songs. It really is a dream come true.

You can imagine my excitement when The Disney Store got in touch about sending Poppy some Disney baby clothing and a toy from their new baby range. Obviously I jumped at the chance and spent the following couple of days eagerly awaiting our parcel. We received the cutest little outfit, snugly bathrobe, slippers and a super soft Minnie Mouse cuddly toy. My girls are both big fans of Minnie Mouse. I wasn’t so convinced but after seeing the cute designs on these Disney baby clothes, I think I love her too!

Poppy has loved looking at and touching the Minnie Mouse toy, it’s fast becoming her favourite teddy. It’s the perfect size for her to hold on too and It’s so soft.

Disney

The bathrobe is now part of Poppy’s bedtime routine. I just love how snuggly and warm she looks wearing it fresh out of the bath. The matching slippers are quite possibly the cutest little things I’ve ever seen. Having a Velcro strap means they are really easy to get on and off tiny baby feet too.

My absolute favourite piece of Disney baby clothing Poppy was sent though was this super cute Minnie Mouse dungaree dress set. The denim look jersey dress is really soft and comfortable for her to wear and the print on the vest underneath is so cute.

There is a whole range of lovely baby outfits on the Disney store website, not to mention, the cutest baby fancy dress outfits. Ava has started taking an interest in dressing up, she loved Poppy’s outfits and thought seeing her baby sister sat in amongst her princesses was the funniest thing ever.

I would love to know what your favourite Disney movie is? Moana is our current family favourite.

We were kindly sent these items. All opinions are my own.

13 Comments

1. March 24, 2018 / 7:00 am

I’m so jealous!!!!! Haha I grew up watching the little mermaid and lady and the tramp on repeat!!! When the day comes and my little girl Amelia asks to watch a Disney film I think my heart will burst haha.

Such a lovely collaboration! Gorgeous photos and one beautiful girl!!!!

• amymighalls
      Author
      March 24, 2018 / 10:01 am

Thank you! I love Lady and the tramp. I think I cried when Ava first wanted to watch a Disney film!

2. March 24, 2018 / 7:01 am

I am the same and love Disney!! The Disney baby range is so cute even for boys. I remember my son had the cutest dungaree set from the range and I loved it 🙂

3. March 24, 2018 / 10:33 am

Awwww gorgeous pics!! My fave is beauty and the beast

4. March 24, 2018 / 11:49 am

My favourite Disney movie is Finding Nemo (does that count with it being Pixar?). This post was so cute, really made me smile 🙂
    Debbie

5. March 24, 2018 / 1:44 pm

May have actually just died at how cute Poppy looks. My fave is Tangled I think! In reality I love them all but collectively I’ve watched that one the most!

6. March 25, 2018 / 4:56 am

Wow! That’s so cute, I like it. I’m jealous! My 2 years old didn’t like princesses but she loves Micky Mouse.

7. March 25, 2018 / 6:59 am

So cute! I will have to look to see if there is anything for the boys. My son absolutely loves Frozen!

8. Becky, Cuddle Fairy
    March 26, 2018 / 11:32 am

Awwww this is just too cute! I love the Minnie Mouse dungaree set too but that robe is just so adorable with the bow on top! Poppy looks so pretty in her Disney gear 🙂

9. March 26, 2018 / 6:46 pm

Oh my goodness this post has made me broody! Such cute photos. I love the Disney clothes. The bow is beautiful, the slippers are adorable and the Minnie Mouse toy is fab. My youngest would love that toy!

10. March 26, 2018 / 8:30 pm

Oh gosh these outfits are all super cute!! We love Disney here, the kids go crazy for anything with any of their favourite Disney characters, they have some amazing outfits don’t they! This post should come with a warning though, my broodiness can’t take it!

11. March 27, 2018 / 12:30 pm

I love Disney too! The baby range is adorable, my two had lots of outfits, I had a tiny Woody for my littlest and been eying up the tiny Mickey for my new newphew who is due next month.

12. March 28, 2018 / 10:50 pm

Oh these are just sooo cute! I really love the little pink slippers. The fact that the pinafore is jersey but looks like denim is really clever. Such great outfits, I have never consider Disney for clothes but will have a look now. x