Christmas Bucket List 2017 – The Mighalls Family
I love Christmas, and I mean REALLY love it! I love everything about it, especially the run up to it and all the Christmas days out and fun activities. This Christmas we will have a teeny newborn so I’m not too sure how much of our Christmas bucket list we will be able to do but I shall certainly give it a good go! There are a lot more days out I would like to go on that I haven’t included here as I’m not sure when baby will be making her appearance. One thing is for sure, Christmas will certainly be eventful this year!
The Mighalls Family Christmas Bucket List 2017
- Decorate the tree and house
- Watch the Christmas light switch on in town
- Visit Santa at Birches Valley
- Feed the reindeer at Blithbury Reindeer Lodge
- Go to the garden Centre to see their Christmas displays
- Try all of the Christmas hot chocolates from Costa
- Spend the day watching Christmas movie’s snuggled under blankets
- Listen to Christmas songs, on repeat throughout December
- Make Christmas foot/hand prints cards with Ava and baby
- Wrap up and go for a winter walk to see everyone’s Christmas lights
- Enjoy a Christmas meal out
- Bake festive cookies and cakes
- Dress the girls up in matching outfits and take lots of photos
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Read The Night Before Christmas in front of the tree on Christmas Eve
- Attempt to make salt dough imprint ornaments – my attempts have been pretty shocking, maybe this is the year they are successful???
- Play board games
- Build a snowman, that’s if it snows!
- Watch Die hard! It’s my favourite movie and definitely a Christmas one!
Christmas will definitely be a more relaxed affair for us this year. What are your must do’s over the festive period?