Autumn Bucket List Mommy And Toddler

Autumn Bucket List Mommy And Toddler

If you follow me on Instagram you will probably know how much I love Autumn/Winter and how I’ve been counting down the days until September the 1st. As it’s officially the start of Autumn in my eyes I thought I would create a little Autumn bucket list of all the things I want to do in the coming months, including activities I want to do with Ava and days out. I’ve also made a little bucket list for Ava to complete too, the next few months are going to be so much fun!

My Autumn Bucket List

Go for an Autumn walk up the woods

Drink lots of yummy hot chocolates, with marshmallows and cream, obviously!

Buy some new cushions and throws in Autumn colours

Read a new book

Bake a lovely warming pie or two, mmm apple crumble!

Light some Autumn candles and snuggle under a blanket, my current fave is this one

Yankee Candle Autumn Glow Large Jar Candle, Purple

Make my Nans slow cooked beef stew

Collect leaves, pine cones and conkers for sensory play activities

Have a home movie night complete with homemade biscuits and s’mores dip

Buy a cosy new woolly jumper and some new boots

Pick pumpkins from a pumpkin patch

Make an Autumnal flower centrepiece using a pumpkin like these on Pinterest

Carve pumpkins and decorate for Halloween!

Autumn bucket list

Ava’s Autumn Bucket List

Jump in all the crunchy leaf piles

Hunt the Gruffalo up the woods

Paint pretty pictures using the leaves and pine cones we collected

Jump in muddy puddles

Snuggle under a blanket watching Disney movies

Bake some cakes with Mommy

Dress up for Halloween and go pumpkin picking

Decorate some munchkin pumpkins

(Steal some of the trick or treater’s sweets, shhh)

I’m looking forward to creating lots of memories, making new traditions and taking loads of photos of our Autumn adventures. What are you most looking forward to in the upcoming months?

Amy x

*This post contains an affiliate link

12 Comments

1. September 1, 2017 / 6:47 pm

Lovely post! I do a seasonal bucket list everytime the new season starts and its so helpful to have a guide when planning activities!

2. September 1, 2017 / 8:54 pm

I’d never thought of doing a seasonal bucket list – what a great plan! Autumn is my favourite time of year – I can’t wait to go crunching in leaves too!

3. September 2, 2017 / 11:21 am

I love the autumn too and the build up to Christmas that comes with it. Oh I can just smell the lovely autumn themed Yankee candles now!! 🙂

4. September 2, 2017 / 6:42 pm

Autumn is one of the seasons I miss the most! It doesn’t start getting cool for us until November at the earliest 🙁

5. September 2, 2017 / 7:03 pm

I should write our bucket list. It would be similar to yours. We love autumn walks and collecting pine cones, leaves etc. My 4 year old calls them treasure.

6. September 2, 2017 / 8:00 pm

Whilst I’m not quite ready to say goodbye to the sunny days and swap my sandals for boots. I know that when I do, I will be loving the hot chocolate and big warm jumpers

7. September 2, 2017 / 8:19 pm

I love autumn too! I am so looking forward to my wardrobe change and getting out my comfy boots and jumpers. Cooking slow pot dinners and snuggling under a blanket to watch movies when they nights gets colder and darker. I like the cold and wrapping up, just not the rain when i’m on play ground duty at work!

8. September 2, 2017 / 9:20 pm

Oh I love an Autumn bucket list! I made one last year and seeing yours have inspired me to up my autumn bucket list game and add some more great things we could do as a family!

9. September 2, 2017 / 9:44 pm

I love Autumn. You have inspired me to create my own bucket list for the season. I have so much I want to do.

10. September 3, 2017 / 3:53 pm

We don’t really have autumn when we head home to Qatar – but it is the outdoor season with lots of barbecues! I love the sound of smores dip – yum – perfect for us to take camping I’d say!

11. September 3, 2017 / 8:33 pm

Oh I love this list! I was just feeling sad that summer is over and dreading the cold weather creeping in and this has reminded me why I love autumn!! Fab list!