Right then you nosey lot, its been a while since I’ve done a ‘facts about me’ post over on my Instagram so I thought I’d pop one up on here for any new followers. Here goes…
- My name is Amy Mighalls, my surname is actually pronounced ‘miles’ but I bet you’ve all been saying miggles, don’t worry I thought that for ages too, sorry hubby!
- I’ve been married for 3 years this year, he drives me nuts but he puts up with so much of my shit so I’ll let him off.
- I have 2 children, Jack aged 12 and Ava aged 1.
- I had Jack when I was 16, not ideal but I’ve worked my ass off to not be stereotyped as a typical teenage mom.
- I’m 30 this year (I don’t want to be)
- I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 rabbit ( we used to have 2)
- I’m a bit obsessed with symmetry and equal numbers, see above.
- I would like a least one more child, anymore and I’d need a bigger house!
- I love reading home interior magazines, my fave is your home.
- We bought our house almost 5 years ago, since then I’ve repainted it approx 2146754 times…
- Slight exaggeration on the above point but I get bored really easy, I’m always wanting to repaint or change furniture.
- I’m generally a bit of a perfectionist and never really happy with something, I can always see places for improvement.
- I can be a bit of a drama queen and always think of worst case scenario.
- A few months after having Ava I had an absolute meltdown because we ran out of sugar…. true story! I think I’d reached my limit with sleep deprivation, my hubby was ready to cart me off to the nut house.
- I’m the most socially awkward person ever, as in ‘I carried a watermelon’ awkward.
- I love music, I’m a rock chick at heart but I love all kinds of music.
- I suffer with anxiety, I’m always worried that something will happen to me or a loved one, I once cancelled a holiday of a lifetime because I was to scared about the flight crashing.
- I’m absolutely terrified of spiders, I’ve got better over the years but I still wouldn’t think twice about jumping out of a moving car if one was near me.
- I hate being told what to do, unfortunately for us so does Ava!
- I’m trying to have a more positive outlook on life this year because I want to stop being a moany bint, seriously I moan about everything and anything and it drives me nuts, god knows how Andy puts up with me!
- I LOVE food! Eating it, cooking it even shopping for it.
- Because of the above point, I could do with losing about 4 stone.
- My favourite thing to do is shop, I love buying new things especially for the kids or for the house.
- I’m a bit of a granny and spend my nights in my pjs under a blanket with a cuppa watching a crime drama.
- I always knew I wanted a family but I’m not really a maternal person, I’m a bit of a work in progress on the motherhood front!
Thank you to those that made it to the end of this post!
Love Amy xx