I saw this recipe in a recent Tesco magazine, with a baby in tow spending ages in the kitchen cooking isn’t feasible so I love finding super quick recipes, especially ones that don’t cost too much either!
Serves 4, cost per serving 98p
- 1 pack of mozzarella and slow roasted tomatoes
- 350g Spaghetti
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 x 190g jar of reduced fat pesto (I used red)
- Chop the mozzarella and set aside
- Put the tomatoes and oil from the pack,onion,spaghetti,pesto and 1ltr of water into a pan and bring to the boil
- Cook until the pasta is submerged, then for a further 11 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the mozzarella, cook for 1 minute, serve
There’s just 2 of us and a one year old eating this so I will alter amounts accordingly, maybe even try to sneak a bit more veg in. I’m not sure I’m going to use the oil either seeing as ava will be eating it.
Thanks for reading
Love Amy xx