I saw this idea on the very lovely Amy being mum you tube channel Here, as it’s so easy and uses lots of Christmas bits you already have around the house, I thought it was a great idea for an indoor activity for those days when it’s just too cold to leave the house.
I’ve used a basket but you could use a box or bag even, the aim is to put lots of different textures in for your little one to discover. In our basket we have:
- Tinsel (£1 tesco)
- Some crumpled up wrapping paper
- Stick on Christmas bows
- Fairy lights
- Bell baubles (75p for 3 from wilkos)
- Sequin present ribbon
- Sparkly pipe cleaners (pack from wilkos)
- Light up santa and Rudolph (£1 each from home bargains)
- Fake snowballs (£3.99 for a box from home bargains)
- Shredded paper
The joy of this is you can use pretty much any Christmas bits you have, I’ve gone for decorations but you could also do a more nature inspired one with pine cones, leaves etc.
Love Amy xx